The total number of scholarly publications on sustainability are 42. Following are the follows.
- S. Shabbir, A. F. Siddiqi, N. M. Kassim, F. Mustafa, R. Salman , A child labour estimator: A case of Bahawalpur division , Social Indicators Research , vol: 147 , pages: 95–109, HEC Category:W , IF: 1.703, publisher: Springer , 2020.
GOOD HEALTH & WELL-BEING
- Akgul, N. Ahmed, A. Raza, Z. Iqbal, M. Rafiq, M. A. Rehman , D. Baleanu , A fractal fractional model for cervical cancer due to human papillomavirus infection , Fractals , vol: 29 , issue: 5, HEC Category: W , IF: 4.536 , 2021.
- A. Naqvi, M. F. Mushtaq, N. A. Mian, M. A. Khan, A. U. Rahman, M. A. Yousaf, M. Umair, R. Majeed Coronavirus: A “Mild” virus turned deadly infection , Computers, Materials and Continua , vol: 67 , issue: 2 , pages: 2631, HEC Category: W , IF: 4.890, publisher: Tech Science Press , 2021.
- U. A. Zafar, N. Ali, S. Younas, S. F. Abdelwahab, K. S. Nisare , Numerical investigations of stochastic HIV-1 infection model , Alexandria Engineering Journal , vol: 60 , issue: 4 , pages: 5341-5363, HEC Category:W , IF: 2.460 , 2021
- S. Shaikh, N. Fayyaz, N. Ahmed, N. Shahid, M. Rafiq, I. Khan, K. S. Nisar , Numerical study for epidemic model of hepatitis-B virus , European Physical Journal Plus , vol: 136, HEC Category:W , IF: 3.228 , 2021.
- A. Sakandar , R. Hussain , Q. F. Khan, H. Zhang , Functional microbiota in Chinese traditional Baijiu and Mijiu Qu (starters): A Review , Food Research International , vol: 138 , HEC Category:W , IF: 4.972, publisher: Elsevier , 2020.
- Rafiq, A. Ahmadian, A. Raza, D. Baleanu, M. S. Ahsan, M. H. A. Sathar , Numerical control measures of stochastic Malaria epidemic model , CMC-Computers, Materials & Continua , vol: 65 , issue: 1 , pages: 33-51, HEC Category:W , IF: 4.890 , 2020.
- Gao, G. J. Khan** , X. Wei , K. F. Zhai, L. Sun, S. Yuan , DT-13 inhibits breast cancer cell migration via non-muscle myosin II-A regulation in tumor microenvironment synchronized adaptations , Clinical & Translational Oncology , vol: 22 , pages: 1591–1602 , HEC Category:W , IF: 2.441, publisher: Springer Nature , 2020
- Safdar, M. H. Butt, A. Ahmad, M. Zaman , Progress in oncology biosimilars till 2020: Scrutinizing comparative studies of biosimilar monoclonal antibodies , Journal of Oncology Pharmacy Practice, HEC Category:X , IF: 1.850, publisher: SAGA , 2021
- Bashir**, M. Ahmad**, M. Jamshaid, M. Zaman , Illicit sale of controlled drugs at community pharmacy/medical stores of Punjab, Pakistan: A road to demolition of public health , Heliyon , vol: 7 , issue: 5, HEC Category:X , IF: 0.000 , 2021
- Zaib, N. Rana, A. Noor, I. Khan, Machine intelligence techniques for the identification and diagnosis of COVID-19 , Current Medicinal Chemistry , HEC Category:W , IF: 4.184, publisher: Bentham Science , 2020
- Xue, Y. Sun , L. Li , Y. Bi , R. Hussain , et al , Acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) induced fusarium rot resistance and suppressed neosolaniol production by elevation of ROS metabolism in muskmelon fruit, , Scientia Horticulturae , vol: 265, HEC Category:W , IF: 1.961, publisher: Elsevier , 2020
PEACE AND JUSTICE STRONG INSTITUTIONS
- Awais , A. Ashraf, T. ul Hassan , Violence against women treated as an act of violence or as a normal practice: A study of Pakistani tv drama serial , Elementary Education Online , vol: 20 , issue: , pages: 3213-3227 , 2021
- Awan , Article adapting pandemic practices for the future: Blended learning model for online advocacy training in Pakistan , Asian Journal of Legal Education , vol: 8 , issue: 2 , pages: 144-157, publisher: The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences , 2021.
- Rubbani, N. Noreen , Demotivational factors of learning English as second language: A case study of college students in Faisalabad , Asian Journal of Social Science and Humanities , vol: 10 , issue: 1 , pages: 10-18 , 2021
- Butt, R. N. Lodhi, K. S. Butt , Staff retention: a factor of sustainable competitive advantage in the higher education sector of Pakistan , Studies in Higher Education , vol: 45 , issue: 8 , pages: 1-21, HEC Category:W , IF: 3.000, publisher: Taylor & Francis , 2020
- Shahzad, R. Hassan, A. Y. Aremu, A. Hussain, R. N. Lodhi , Effects of COVID-19 in E-learning on higher education institution students: the group comparison between male and female , Quality and Quantity, HEC Category:X , IF: 0.000, publisher: Springer Publishing , 2020.
- Azeem, S. Asghar, R. N. Lodhi, A. Hussain, A. Ahmad, F. Naz , Asynchronous learning initiatives: Case Study at the time of Covid-19 , International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change , vol: 15 , issue: 4 , pages: 344-367, HEC Category:W , IF: 0.000, publisher: Tina Doe, United Kingdom , 2021.
- Sultana, N. Hayat , Understanding the journalistic perspective regarding the role of media in transforming dressing styles of women in Pakistan , International Review of Social Sciences , vol: 9 , issue: 3 , pages: 189-197, HEC Category:Y , IF: 0.000 , 202
- Ullah , A. Ashraf , Gender portrayal in outdoor advertising in Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) provinces of Pakistan , Journal of Peace Development and Communication , vol: 4 , issue: 3, HEC Category:Y , IF: 0.000, publisher: Peace and Development Foundation , 2021.
- Gender portrayal in outdoor advertising in Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) provinces of Pakistan , Journal of Peace Development and Communication , vol: 4 , issue: 3, HEC Category:Y , IF: 0.000, publisher: Peace and Development Foundation , 2021.
INDUSTRY, INNOVATION AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- Adeel, A. K. Hassan, H. A. Sher, A. F. Murtaza , A grade point average assessment of analytical and numerical methods for parameter extraction of a practical PV device , Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews , vol: 142, HEC Category:W , IF: 12.110, publisher: Elsevier , 2021
- Sibtain, A. F. Murtaza, N. Ahmed, H. Sher, M. M. Gulzar, Multi control adaptive fractional order PID control approach for PV/Wind connected grid system, International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems , vol: 31 , issue: 4 , HEC Category: W , IF: 1.692 publisher: Wiley, 2021
- Mehmood, H. A. Sher, A. F. Murtaza, K. Al-Haddad, Fault detection, classification and localization algorithm for Photovoltaic array, IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion , HEC Category: W , IF: 4.501 publisher: IEEE, 2021
- F. Murtaza , H. A Sher , F. Spertino , K. Al-Haddad, Module level electronic circuit based PV array for identification and reconfiguration of bypass modules, IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion , vol: 36 , issue: 1 , HEC Category: W , IF: 4.501 publisher: IEEE, 2021
- Mehmood, H. A. Sher, A. F. Murtaza, K. Al-Haddad , A diode based fault detection, classification and localization method for Photovoltaic array, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement , vol: 70 , HEC Category: W , IF: 3.658 publisher: IEEE, 2021
- F. Murtaza, M. Bilal, R. Ahmad, H. A. Sher, A circuit analysis based fault finding algorithm for photovoltaic array under LL/LG faults, IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics , vol: 8 , issue: 3 , pages: 3067-3076 , HEC Category: W , IF: 4.728 publisher: IEEE, 2020
- U. Khan, A. F. Murtaza, H. A. Sher, K. Al-Haddad, F. Mustafa, Cabling constraints in PV array architecture: Design, mathematical model and cost analysis, IEEE Access , vol: 8 , HEC Category: W , IF: 3.745 publisher: IEEE, 2020
- Nadeem, H. A. Sher, A. F. Murtaza, An online fractional open circuit voltage maximum output power algorithm for photovoltaic modules, IET Renewable Power Generation , vol: 14 , issue: 2 , HEC Category: W , IF: 3.605 publisher: IET, 2020
SUSTAINABILITY CITIES AND COMMUNITIES
- Ahmad, M. Scholz, Z. Ullah, M. Z. Arshad, R. I. Sabir, W. A. Khan , The nexus of CSR and co- creation: A roadmap towards consumer loyalty , Sustainability , vol: 13 , issue: 2, HEC Category:W , IF: 2.576, publisher: MDPI , 2021
- Iqbal, M. Abdullah , Benevolence leadership style and employees’ productivity , Journal of Critical Reviews , vol: 8 , issue: 1 , pages: 755-766, HEC Category:Y , IF: 0.000 , 2021
- T. Vieira, R. L. Rosa, D. Z. Rodríguez, M. A. Ramírez, M. Saadi, L. Wuttisittikulkij , Q-meter: Quality monitoring system for telecommunication services based on sentiment analysis using deep learning , Sensors , vol: 21 , issue: 5, HEC Category:W , IF: 3.275, publisher: MDPI , 2021
- Saadi, M. T. Noor, W. T. Toor, S. Mumtaz, L. Wuttisittikulkije , IoT enabled quality of experience measurement for next generation networks in smart cities , Sustainable Cities and Society , vol: 60, HEC Category:W , IF: 5.268, publisher: Elsevier , 2020
- A. K. Niazi, W. Asghar, T. F. Qazi, A. Basit, M. Z. Shaukat , Evaluation of global goals promoting sustainability: A study of selected sixty-eight countries , Elementary Education Online , vol: 20 , issue: 1 , pages: 2821-2833 , 2021
- M. Gulzar, D. Sibtain, A. F. Murtaza, S. Murawwat , M. Saadi, A. Jameel, Adaptive fuzzy based optimized proportional-integral controller to mitigate the frequency oscillation of multi-area photovoltaic thermal system, International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems , vol: 31 , issue: 1 , HEC Category: W , IF: 1.692 publisher: Wiley , 2021
- Ahmed, M. M. Asghar, M. N. Malik , K. Nawaz , Moving towards a sustainable environment: The dynamic linkage between natural resources, human capital, urbanization, economic growth, and ecological footprint in China. , Resources Policy , vol: 67, HEC Category:W , IF: 3.986, publisher: Elsevier , 2020
- Kashif, M. B. Awan, S. Nawaz, M. Amjad, B. Talib, M. Farooq, A. S. Nizami, M. Rehan , Untapped renewable energy potential of crop residues in Pakistan: Challenges and future directions , Journal of Environmental Management , vol: 256 , issue: 2020, HEC Category:W , IF: 4.865, publisher: Elsevier , 2020
- I. Khurshid, A. Ahmed , Turning suppliers into sustainable agents of the firm , Paradigms , issue: Special Issue (6th ICIBM-2020) , pages: 47-51, HEC Category:Y , IF: 0.000 , 2020
- N. Dogar , Breach of psychological contract: Impact on workforce motivation and organizational sustainability , Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies , vol: 10 , issue: 1 , pages: 1-20, publisher: Emerald Publishing Limited , 2020.
- Fareed, A. Ahmad , O. Saoulac , S. S. M. M. Sallehd , N. H. Zakariya , High performance work system and human resource professionals’ effectiveness: A lesson from techno-based firms of Pakistan , International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change , vol: 13 , issue: 4 , pages: 989-1003, HEC Category:W , IF: 0.000 , 2020
- Babur*, S. Shrestha, B. Bhatta, A. Datta, H. Ullah , Integrated assessment of extreme climate and landuse change impact on sediment yield in a mountainous transboundary watershed of India and Pakistan , Journal of Mountain Science , vol: 17 , pages: 624-640 , HEC Category:W , IF: 1.550, publisher: Springer , 2020
CLEAN WATER AND SANITATION
- Shrestha, H. Sattar, M. S. Khattak, G. Wang, M. Babur , Evaluation of adaptation options for reducing soil erosion due to climate change in the Swat River Basin of Pakistan , Ecological Engineering , vol: 158 , issue: 1 December 2020 , pages: 106017, HEC Category:W , IF: 3.512, publisher: Elsevier , 2020